Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Zodiac Sign Aries


All the skeletons will tumble out of my cupboard today!Arians are said to be fiery,impulsive and headstrong--total demolition of many things sane and sensible ?An Arian is like that only--ready to take off at the slightest stimulation!Do first and repent later.Fire with all guns in your stock.Reckless,impatient and blunt--could there be a better formula for collecting enemies and annoying people?

But please do not hasten with your verdict.We Arians have many plus points too.For example the moment an idea catches our fancy we hasten to put it into practice.We will start a new project with much gusto,but what can we do if the novelty wears off ? Anyhow, we can boast of umpteen unfinished ventures in our kitty; which too, is no mean achievement.But please,don't ask us to see them to the finish.It is so boring!

What else ?Oh we have many more sterling qualities but I cannot possibly blow my own trumpet can I ?I leave it to you dear readers,to fill in the gaps.And yes,if I have been too harsh , take it as a picture of my own horoscope,OK ?


I would simply love to receive inputs from fellow Arians or those who know an Arian intimately.I hand over the mike to you now.Cheers !!!
A big thanks to Richard Sterling for this information & astroweekly.com for the picture above.

23 comments :

  1. Information :)
    i am an Aquarius regarding aries, they are friendly people :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well MR/MIZ Aquarian you might be my next target.My BH & son are both Aquarians !
      Thank you for your visit & this comment.Come again.

      Delete
  2. And what a Kwik bit' that was! I do know some Arians and they all conform to your description of them :) And come on, you are nothing like the Arian you have described. If someone is composed and serene and doesn't give in to impulses, it is you. So, pssst...tell me your real Zodiac sign :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha Zephyr, this tells me that i have reined my horses.Let me pat my back.Thanks a million for your complement-i am on top of the world now.
      AND i have sinister designs on you.Suppose you write a guest post on this topic regarding your own sign?Would you like to do it ?

      Delete
  3. Now, what do I tell you Indu? You have said it all. My daughter is an arian and she is just 3 1/2 years old. she already shows everything that you mentioned. When she was 2, her day care lady told me, taang bahut lambi hi iski..she knows how to make others mad. Btw, am an arian by moon sign..so I too have the traits...hehe :P. Now, she is with my mom and mom was telling me the other day, if stars are there any where else along with the sky, she will bring them down and show you how it is... :(I have many friends who are arians. Mainly guys. The best thing I like about you guys is your confidence. The Just Do It attitude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Latha i loved your comment & i am already in love with your princess.Your life is going to be more & more challenging!!!!

      Delete
  4. I know a few Arians and yes, some of them can be volatile :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. What do you have to say about Scorpions :) MEEEEEEEE


    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well well,you are catching sinners,so naturally you are a saint!

      Delete
  6. Bikramjit your turn comes rather late.But in short they are said to be extremists---either saints or sinners.Well now,the choice is very clear cut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he he he .. right I wonder what your take will be :)

      and latee kahaaaaan its still november .. scorpions TImeeee he he he he

      Delete
    2. Rachna that's interesting.Just wait i am coming to you through mail!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  7. I am an aquarian,mam. but the thing you said about starting something new and then leave it unfinished hold true for me. eeeyu!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Menakshi thank you for this input--this leaving projects midway is so stressful isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great publish, very informative. I'm wondering why the opposite experts of this sector do not notice this. You should continue your writing. I am confident, you've a huge readers' base already!|What's Going down i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I've discovered It positively useful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to contribute & aid different customers like its helped me. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a true blue Arian and I completely agree with most things you have said. But Arians are also the most caring, loving and generous people too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes Akshaye you are right,add to that-they are very practical but sensitive too.And your fighting spirit will tell all that you are an Arian.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Indu...my bro is an Arian so, impulsive or compulsive...whatever you call them---they are the most charming people I have ever met!:))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading.Do,give your feedback.