Unpleasant incidents are a part of life and the tension accruing from them has to be tolerated,but some tensions emanate from subjective factors and it is best to eliminate them.We often unconsciously adopt certain thinking patterns which destroy our peace of mind.By restructuring our conceptions we can ease the burden of woe and better equip ourselves to tackle the challenges which arise from external factors.
Thinking and Behaving Patterns Which Generate Stress:--
- Not saying what you feel,bottling up your emotions.
- Magnifying small irritants.
- Comparing yourself with those who are more affluent or successful.
- Trying to please everyone.
- Worrying about what others think of you.
- Distrusting everyone,suspecting their motives.
- Holding grudges,not forgiving.
- Taking too much on yourself.
- Over ambition,aiming at unrealistic targets.
- Not taking help from anyone.
- Obsessing about past or worrying about future.
- Expecting too much from life,everybody has ups & downs.